We are open during normal hours and taking all precautions to keep our patients safe. More details here
• If you have not previously filled out the required paper work, we suggest that you arrive 10-20 minutes prior to the time of your appointment.
• Your Physical Therapist will personally escort you into the PT gym for your evaluation.
• A comprehensive evaluation and assessment will be completed in approximately 1 hour.
• A home exercise program instruction and frequency for PT visit will be established.
• Please come prepared, wearing either your gym clothes or something comfortable and easy to move in. If you are coming from work, you can change here.
Typically your joint will start feeling a lot better around the 2-3 month mark, but won’t feel normal for about a year.
After surgery you should be icing 3-5 times per day for 15-20 minutes at a time with direct skin contact. If you’re wearing an ace bandage, you can ice 30 minutes on/30 minutes off. You should continue icing as long as you have swelling or pain.
We will give you a Home Exercise Program (HEP) that you should be doing on days that you don’t have a PT appointment. This will improve the speed of your recovery and improve your outcomes. The HEP is to supplement your appointments; it is not a replacement to your Physical Therapy. Your therapist can assess when it is appropriate to progress and regress you based on your clinical presentation. Our therapy team will also perform treatments that cannot be replicated at home on your own.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5:00pm
PHYSICAL THERAPY HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 6:00pm
Friday: 7am – 5:00pm
Saturday: Closed (temporarily)
Need urgent care? Click Here