Physical Therapy Department Hours and Appointment Times:
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
We suggest that you schedule your therapy appointments one week in advance.
Physical Therapy – Department Regulations
- SIGN IN at every visit and be seated in the waiting area. An employee of AOKC will escort you into the gym area according to privacy and HIPAA guidelines. *Anyone who is not a patient of physical therapy should wait in the larger physician’s waiting area just outside the clinic door.
- Family members are encouraged to attend therapy but should allow injured patients to sit in the available seats while waiting.
- It is expected that payment, including co-payments, be made at the time of service.
- Please CHECK OUT with the front desk to remit payments and take care of any scheduling matters.
- If a receptionist is unavailable when you contact us, please leave a message and your phone call will be returned in a timely manner
- Come with your paperwork filled out, 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. See the below menu for all relevant paperwork.
*A parent/guardian must be present on the child’s first visit if they are under the age of 18. Parents may sign a “Consent to Treat” form if the child will be attending follow-up visits without a parent present, but a parent MUST leave a DIRECT contact number where they can be reached during the treatment session if needed.
Tips for getting the most out of your physical therapy:
Bring or wear comfortable clothes that adequately expose the injured area, also wear appropriate shoes that you would wear for a workout. Ladies, if you have a shoulder or neck injury, a sports bra is appropriate. Additionally, allow 45 minutes for an initial evaluation and 1 hour for follow-up appointments.